Looking for more artists? Visit the featured artists site!

Knowing

Sunday, October 17, 2021

297. Being.

 





















I am the image of the song that would create me.

 

She’d sing of love, a faithful way of knowing the best of people,

Praise was not enough. To say it was beauty…

She’d only have said her song was written before her.

And then would be again. She teaches:

I could no longer be faithless.

Between beauty the sign and value the symbol, there are Heartbeats.

One having lost, one could have been.

No.

To love all we’re becoming, to hold chaste a future moment.

Beauty wasn’t something that was said.

I was becoming beautiful faithfully, to be a part of the song.

She’d sing of Chastity and of Charity, I’d breathe to be still again.

Or, to still be again.

Source. Breath of creation.

This was the balance between affection and caring.

If she only knew.


No comments:

Post a Comment