Looking for more artists? Visit the featured artists site!

Knowing

Thursday, January 2, 2014

Post 21. Resolutions.

On the first day of 2014 I had created a presentation that addressed violence in the cultural context of The United States, stress, traumatic stress, and the associated interventions. I think one of the best ways to demonstrate mastery of a theory or a concept in social space, is to begin teaching the concept, in a way that also demonstrates the meaningful life experiences contributing to it. The video is academic work related to a degree program at Walden University, but the awareness of larger social problems that it intends to address, was reciprocally communicated as a part of the discoveries I had made and the solutions that I had developed throughout my experiences so far. This includes my education within the larger life-context in Jefferson County, Colorado; as a part of my secondary school program graduation in May of 2000 at Jefferson County Open School.

***

Corey H. - 2014 B.S. Psychology Capstone - Walden University


No comments:

Post a Comment